[sparkscoffee] Re: Holocaust quiz

  • From: "schalestock@xxxxxxxx" <schalestock@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 13:12:32 GMT

" The uselessness of secret, illegal, dirty missions where even
    medals are given out secretly when the communists win
    anyway like in Viet Nam."

Don't know about that Stanley.  Had our mission succeeded, the whole course of
the war would have been altered at a very early date.
History turns on the most trivial of details.  "For want of a nail, a horse
shoe was lost...."
The elimination of an individual at a critical cusp of events, can alter
history.
We lost in Viet Nam because of a lack of leadership in the White House, pure
and simple. Johnson was an uneducated sleaze ball from east Texas.  He was
terrified the "Chineeee" would come into the war, not knowing the historical
hatred the Vietnamese had for China.

JS