[sparkscoffee] Re: Holocaust quiz

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 14:35:40 -0500 (EST)

Lee
Congradulations

Comrade B

In a message dated 2/7/2013 10:55:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
pixiehat@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The only thing I have a problem with is the  implication that communist
states somehow have a monopoly on re-writing  history..
Look at Japans official view on their war with Korea, China,  and,m of
course the rest of the world during WWII.  The US has  done
their fare share as well...  If you look hard enough, it is my  belief,
that you will find any State that has done something  embarassing,
will do just that...  edit a page or two in the history  books..l

Lee

On 2/7/2013 5:44 PM, David J. J. Ring,  Jr. wrote:

Some escaped thanks to brave people who hid them, fed them, etc., like Max
Kolbe and others including Pius XII who was honored by Jewish organizations
 and highly esteemed until the Communist film which appeared a year after
his  death.

But re-writing history is nothing new for Communists, or  repeating lies
until they are perceived as true as in abortion, woman's  right to murder
someone else's child.

DR

Ron Ristad _<ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx>_ (mailto:ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx)  wrote:
Question: How many  Jews lived Germany in 1939?

A. 10 million
B. 5 million
C. 2  million
D. 200,000

Ans: D. 200,000

Source: _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Germany)

How  many Jews lived in all of Nazi occupied Europe in 1939?

Ans: 6  million

Source: _http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/angap03.asp_
(http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/angap03.asp)

Question:  How could the Nazi's have murdered all 6 million  Jews?

-RR
"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the
government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
-
Henry Ford