[sparkscoffee] Re: Holocaust quiz

  • From: Kelly A <kellyutah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 16:14:45 +0000

John,

Don't overlook the ongoing liquidation of scientists by Israel.  Israel is in
cahoots with the same terrorist group that has targeted Americans, and U.S.
officials have confirmed it.  So far 5 Iranian scientists have been killed by
this terror group.  Here's the latest casualty:

http://rockcenter.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/02/09/10354553-israel-teams-with-terror-group-to-kill-irans-nuclear-scientists-us-officials-tell-nbc-news?lite

Kelly A.