[sparkscoffee] Re: Holocaust quiz

  • From: "Lee, NI7I" <pixiehat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 12:21:43 -0800

On 2/8/2013 11:58 AM, Ron Ristad wrote:
Stan,
If you really want a have an intelligent conversation then I suggest that
you limit your posts to a single subject. What you are posting here is
called a "rant".

Here's an idea for you: Have the government arrest people like me who
don't agree with you. If you don't want me to have a gun then have the
government pass a law that I can't own a gun. That way if I don't agree
with them they can send me to a prison camp. If I don't do anything
they tell me to do then they can send me to a prison camp. Or better
yet have them send me to a prison camp from which I never return. As
Stalin would say "problem solved".

-RR

Did somebody say rant?

Lee