[sparkscoffee] Re: Holocaust quiz

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 14:48:24 -0500 (EST)

JS
I was under the impression that all the Olympic murderers were
themselves killed along with their prisoners on site?

Comrade B

In a message dated 2/12/2013 11:23:31 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
kellyutah@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Three more articles regarding the latest Israeli assassinations  carried
out beyond the borders of  Israel:

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2104372,00.html

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/israel-s-mossad-trained-assass
ins-of-iran-nuclear-scientists-report-says-1.411945

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/aug/15/iran-murdered-nuclear-scientists

Kelly  A.

> From: schalestock@xxxxxxxx
>  Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 13:25:36 +0000
> To:  sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [sparkscoffee] Re: Holocaust  quiz
>
> The Israelis, by their own account, decided that after  Eichman's trial
and execution, further abductions of Nazis residing in foreign  countries was
not worth the global condemnation they received for the Eichmann  snatch.
It was a pragmatic decision and probably correct under the  circumstances.

> They were correct in just hunting down and  killing the Olympic
murderers. A policy I believe they still adhere to. But  even that has
backfired when
one of their teams executed the wrong guy by  mistake (an innocent waiter
who happened to look like their target). in  Sweden.

=