[SI-LIST] Re: Hyperlynx vs Signal Explorer

  • From: "Kai Keskinen" <kalevi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hreidmarkailen@xxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 17:50:59 -0500

Agathon:

It seems to me you need to spend a bit more time reading the documentation
(which can be improved) or talking to your Cadence support people to learn
how to use the tool. I too found it rather confusing at first. Hyperlynx has
a very short learning curve but does not have the same ability to analyze
many buses on a complex board in a short amount of time.

Cheers,