[SI-LIST] Re: Hyperlynx vs. Signal Explorer

  • From: "Chris Cheng" <Chris.Cheng@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 15:23:52 -0800

It is even more interesting that the majority of serial link problems I =
found is the silicon vendor forgot to account for the receiving pad =
capacitance resulting in excessive ISI due to reflections. Something no =
Matlab or C++ can predict but a simple SPICE simulation will pick up in =
the first run.