[SI-LIST] Re: Hyperlynx vs. Signal Explorer

  • From: "Peterson, James F \(EHCOE\)" <james.f.peterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 14:00:13 -0600

Agathon -

You and Chris are both making some good points - and seem to speak from
experience.=20

If we only have 100s of pico-seconds of timing margin in our circuit, or
even less, how can we choose to not perform a post-route simulation? It
seems like we're gambling with our company's profits if we don't do
it...

take care,
Jim Peterson
Honeywell