[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Professional Handlers

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: TLSGSD@xxxxxxx, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, wmj1944@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 11:25:42 EST

In a message dated 1/11/2006 8:14:11 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, TLSGSD
writes:
Levi is a dream dog - brains (as  well as a sense of humor LOL!! ) and beauty
in one  package!!

Well Terri, we think he's mighty cool.  And yes a sense of  humor...that is
an understatement.  Like his dad, I would NEVER hesitate  to walk into a tough
neighborhood with him, and well, if you could have seen  him escorting
Kaitlyn's wheelchair (with brother Hunter on the back,  standing).  We walked
through
the showgrounds, and everywhere  we went , people smiled. The K9 Officers
their kept coming over to  see him, too.

He and others are what we breed for , tough minded, willing to go  through
the proverbial gates of Hell for their owners, gentle with the  infirm or
elderly, highly protective of their families and friends, truly  athletic and
100%
dependable.  Many breeders are doing this, and I  APPLAUD THEM.   However there
are still some that only  see sidegait and rear and dogs that as long as they
can get around a level grass  ring without completely breaking down, or
blowing their minds, are happy with  that.   That is a travesty, and a
disservice
to this incredible  breed.
To all the breeders of total GSDs: temperament and physical prowess  and work
ethic, athleticism and toughness and gentleness all in the same  dog...KEEP
UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!  And if you win , Congratulations on your  awesome
representatives of our breed!
Kathy

WEBSITE UPDATED: NOV 29, 2005

_http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com_
(http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/)
VICTORY  GSDs, There Is Something In A Name