[rollei_list] Re: Meters and Film

  • From: Elias Roustom <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 21:09:49 -0400

I like exact knowledge when I can get it and, to be blunt, when I can understand it. I became fascinated with physics at a very young age but discovered in my late teens that my math just wasn't good enough. That has been one of the greatest frustrations of my life.

You're in good company then! All the artists I know are like that. Math keeps us out of a life in astrophysics or biology or medicine, but we sure do get excited about the mechanics of life and thought. It's a different way - doesn't have to be frustrating, but I understand.

E.