[rollei_list] Re: Meters and Film

  • From: Douglas Nygren <dnygr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 20:07:20 -0400

On Aug 31, 2009, at 5:58 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:

But normally I'm much quicker letting the darks go then letting the highs
wash out.

Mark,
If you expose for shadow and develop for highlights, you can have both. You pull the film and cut back the development time.

LF can fine tune this exposure by exposure. When you have a roll in a camera, it's not quite as easy.

But you are way beyond me as a photographer. I must be missing something. Your work is great.

Doug