[rollei_list] Re: Meters and Film

  • From: "dnygr" <dnygr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 18:20:17 GMT

Carlos,
I would agree, the incident meter has to be at the right angle. The reading
varies with the angle. It isn't hard to figure out, however, what angle gives
the best results. This is especially true when you do your own printing.
There's nothing like printing your own to help make you take better photographs
and create better negatives to work from.
Doug