[pure-silver] Re: web site

  • From: wrleigh@xxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 14:28:20 +0000

It was quite a while ago, so I really don't remember how I upgraded, and I've
since switched over to Firefox. If you are going to upgrade, I'd recomment
Firefox, instead. The Netscape browser is no longer supported, but Firefox is,
and is regularly updated. The upgrade/changeover from Netscape to Firefox is
quite painless. It will automatically bring over all of your saved info.
Firefox has a number of newer features and extensions that you can get. If you
use Netscape for email, then you can change over to Thunderbird for email.
Thunderbird and Firefox look nearly identical to their Netscape counterparts,
and function better and are generally faster.

--
Bill Leigh
wrleigh@xxxxxxx

From: Bogdan Karasek <bkarasek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>