[pure-silver] Re: web site

  • From: John Meyers <jmeyers102@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 05:33:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Dan,

I tried your page on three different browsers:
Netscape, Safari, and Explorer. Explorer is the only
one of those where the page functioned correctly. In
both Netscape and Safari, the front page opens but
there is no scroll bar. So the user cannot scroll
further down the page to reach the Enter button to get
to the next page.

The problem is that different browsers vary in regard
to the specifications they support. In other words,
one browser may use certain tags but another may not
recognize them. So, in your page there is a bit of
code used that Internet Explorer recognizes, but
Netscape and Safari do not, so the scrolling feature
does not appear in those other browsers.

I really like your photos BTW.

John Meyers