[pure-silver] Re: web site

  • From: Daniel Williams <dtwilliams3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 20:54:12 -0700

Bogdan Karasek wrote:

Hello Dan,

I am also a Netscape user and couldn't get past the first page, which incidentally is beautiful. I would love to use it but is there a way to work around the fact that I use Netscape???

Cheers,
Bogdan

Bogdan:

Sorry, I am aware that the problem exists but do not know why. So far as I know, the problem only occurs with Netscape. I sent a question to the software supplier one time but did not get an answer. I know nothing about coding a page so I'm stuck with a site that works for many but not all.

Dan