[pure-silver] Re: [lens] Re: Film vs Digital- was: Amusing Kodak commercial

  • From: Bob Randall <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 12:28:43 -0600

On 12/31/06 12:20 PM, "afterswift@xxxxxxx" <afterswift@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Randy,
>
> On a list we know folks arrive at different stages of knowledge. So it seems
> good manners to accommodate their questions and state of mind. If they want to
> talk about minor economics in photogragpy, I'd be tolerant.

I belong to several groups such as this one along with some commercial sites
and a few model sites. I work as a commercial photographer and I rely on
these sites as resources for talent and information. When they are all
polluted by the same ghastly discourse your tolerance for it becomes taxed.

Bob Randall