[pure-silver] Re: [lens] Re: Film vs Digital- was: Amusing Kodak commercial

  • From: Peter De Smidt <pdesmidt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 12:13:13 -0800

Bob Randall wrote:

I read this dribble (the entire thread, not just this particular response) all over the internet and I’m always left wondering the same thing. Why are people so passionate about such meaningless stuff. Why would anyone care what someone else does or what equipment they use. How does any answer validate someone’s choice. It seems childish to me.

Bob
I'm with Bob 100% on this one. I use digital for snapshots because I prefer doing so, all things considered. Others prefer film, and that's a fine choice as well.

-Peter