[pure-silver] Re: [lens] Re: Film vs Digital- was: Amusing Kodak commercial

  • From: "Speedy ." <speedgraphic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 17:47:26 +0000

Well, pigment ink jet prints are already far more permanent than our chemical

colour photos, and
perhaps even more long-lived than our silver prints and negatives. Besides, it's
such a hassle
doing separations....

Happy New Year, tOM

My resolution was to stay away from this debate in '07 and forward, and that is still my intention.

BUT, couriosity has gotten the best of me. Where, pray tell, did this information come from and exactly how reliable is the source?

Speedy