[pure-silver] Re: New Year Resolution - was: Film vs Digital

  • From: "Justin F. Knotzke" <jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 13:31:34 -0500

On 31/12/06, afterswift@xxxxxxx <afterswift@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Justin,

Like any topic on a list, if you ignore it than it has no effect on you.
I'm not opposed to a restaurant that has items on the menu I don't care for.
I choose those I like to order. I don't see the problem.

  That would be the common argument used.

  However, there is a certain point when the discussion serves no purpose
whatsoever then to annoy people. This is called Noise to Signal Ratio. When
the noise gets too loud, the signal drops quickly as people with truly
interesting topics begin to flee.

  Digital vs Film is pure noise.

Justin F. Knotzke
jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx