[pure-silver] Re: [lens] Re: Film vs Digital- was: Amusing Kodak commercial

  • From: Bob Randall <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 12:51:48 -0600

On 12/31/06 12:34 PM, "afterswift@xxxxxxx" <afterswift@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Randy,
>
> If you can accmmodate boring relatives, you can tolerate boring posts. Filter
> 'em.
> Answer only those that concern your interests. If you keyboard is like mine it
> has a delete key. Use it.
>
> Bob

In the past we could count on the debates in this forum to be civilized. I
can only remember one exception to that rule of order and that exception
nearly closed the list down.  I used to participate more frequently in this
forum and viewed it as a haven within the internet from all the amateur
misinformation one can experience just about everywhere else. Threads like
this simply erode the basic veracity of the forum and it¹s participants.
That is why I voiced an opinion. I don¹t want to see one of the remaining
bastions of quality information on the internet become part of the muck of
internet. I have to use the delete key all day long, I never had to use it
here until now.

Who is Randy?

Bob Randall