[pure-silver] Re: What is a "project"?

  • From: "Koch, Gerald" <gkoch02@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:12:42 -0500

The problem with using a theme is that you may wind up like the princes in the
fairy tale "The Three Princes of Serendip".  By fixating on a particular theme
(and thereby producing a collection of mostly contrived pictures) you may miss a
lot of really good shots.  This has been my general impression from viewing many
themed shows.

Count me in too: I go out to take pictures and shot what gets my attention.

Jerry