[pure-silver] Re: What is a "project"?

  • From: anclancy@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 00:56:21 +0000

let's see, i have been working on one project. Spring training. every few years
i go to baseball's spring training camps and make images.
another i call "family affair' photos of a wide variety of events which
families share,

a still life project around one subject, various varieties

a specific city

wall art

does that help?

I think a project is anything you want it to be. why not what you worked on
today.

a selenium project is for me  is a testing exercise, altho, one might consider
it a project as when testing 20 different papers to one toner is a big project
(of another kind :)).

regards, ann