[pure-silver] Re: What is a "project"?

  • From: AhYouBecky@xxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 02:26:18 EST

 Dick, great bit of info... What was the name of this "expert" and book?
Becky Lynn

And also let someone else look at it.  I belonged to a
group that was learning to do critiques, using our own
work and an expert's book as a guide.  I presented a
half dozen varied images, and the book's standard first
question was what did they have in common, based I
guess on the fixation on themes.  Someone pointed out
they were all dead.  Sure enough, dead trees, a skull,
an ancient car hulk, etc.  I had no idea there was a
theme to this random collection.  Next observation was
that all compositions leaned to the left.  It helps to
get someone else's viewpoint now and then.

Regards...   Dick Gifford