[pure-silver] Re: What is a "project"?

  • From: "Leigh Solland (on Chickadee)" <solland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 15:44:45 -0700

anclancy@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>i do work within projects; these can go on for years. Some times making images
>is directed at a specific project, but many times i am out and around and just
>react to what i am seeing, which may fit in with a project or may not.
>these are very board themes, except in rare cases and have been known to
>shuffle them around depending on what has been made.

Dear Ann,

Can you please give some examples of "projects"?  Is this something like
Picasso's "blue period", or is it more like "documenting the outhouses
of North Dakota"?  Or perhaps "Figuring Out How Selenium Toner Works"?

Yesterday morning, after two days of dense ice fog here, the sun came
out.  I loaded up a couple of cameras and went out to see if I could
capture the light dancing in the resultant thick layers of hoarfrost on
trees, grasses, fences, etc.  Is that a "project"?

Sincerely yours,
Lost and Troubled  (or was that "Lots of Trouble"?)