[pure-silver] Re: What is a "project"?

  • From: anclancy@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 22:16:22 +0000

i do work within projects; these can go on for years. Some times making images
is directed at a specific project, but many times i am out and around and just
react to what i am seeing, which may fit in with a project or may not.
these are very board themes, except in rare cases and have been known to
shuffle them around depending on what has been made.
regards.
ann