[pure-silver] Re: What is a "project"?

  • From: Georges Giralt <georges.giralt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 18:30:12 +0100

Koch, Gerald a écrit :
> The problem with using a theme is that you may wind up like the princes in the
> fairy tale "The Three Princes of Serendip".  By fixating on a particular theme
> (and thereby producing a collection of mostly contrived pictures) you may
> miss a
> lot of really good shots.  This has been my general impression from viewing
> many
> themed shows.
>
> Count me in too: I go out to take pictures and shot what gets my attention.
>
> Jerry

Often, I do just like that, but keep in mind some of my "sticky thoughts"
and try to get these pictures plus the one coming out by themselves.
I've 3 or 4 themes of recurrent apearence, so  I'm able to go out whatever
weather and always find a pict. worth taking ;-)
Of course, once on the light table, not so much good. But when I try to
select picts. from one theme, some negs shows, and a "common look" or
may I say style show...

--
Ce message est constitué d'au moins 50 % d'électrons recyclés.
Aucun électron n'a été blessé ou forcé d'aucune manière