[pure-silver] Re: Light Leaks with Large Format

  • From: "Ole Tjugen" <oftjugen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 23:57:56 +0100

At least the latex liquid I used is fairly safe - it's intended to use on naked skin. It gives off a faint odor of ammonia, but nothing like a strong as TF-4 fixer :)

Ole Tjugen

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 14:50:14 -0800, Peter De Smidt <pdesmidt@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I've seen suggestions of using repair materials with fairly aggressive solvents in them. Could the outgassing from these types of solvent negatively effect lens coatings of lenses packed in the same bag as the bellows?

-Peter

-- Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/