[pure-silver] Re: Light Leaks with Large Format

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 00:12:48 +0100

Frank

Your idea might be advisable as a general practice for the Linhof
Technikardan. I believe the tight fold of these bellows in the storage
position might be the root cause for their premature failure. Mine do not
show any flaking, but almost every fold is worn down to the cloth layer.

On the other hand, it never cased a problem, and I never knew until I stuck
a 600 lumen light bulb into the camera. So, I might be going overboard here.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com