[pure-silver] Re: Light Leaks with Large Format

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 12:44:31 -0800

----- Original Message ----- From: "DarkroomMagic" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "PureSilverNew" <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 11:53 AM
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: Light Leaks with Large Format

Linhof already responded to my request of determining the age of my camera.
According to the serial number, my Linhof Technikardan is about 15 years of
age. A bit premature to have the bellows fail, I think.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com

You don't suppose they would replace them under warrentee do you ?
I don't have direct experience but see a lot of reports of rotting leather on Linhoff stuff. To me 15 years old is practically brand new.

---