[pure-silver] Re: Light Leaks with Large Format

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 18:12:51 +0100

Peter

I also think that a replacement is unavoidable, even that it is costly. I
have asked Camera Bellows and Linhof for a quote. Linhof has not responded
yet, but Camera Bellows wants $280 for a replacement, and I have to ship the
frames to them.

I have the trick about placing the light bulb inside the camera from Howard
Bond. I don't think he ever did it, but he mentioned the possibility. It
just took pennies and an hour to rig it up.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com