[pure-silver] Re: Light Leaks with Large Format

  • From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 09:28:01 -0800

Ralph.... I checked with the people in England that make bellows... they are
willing to make the double tapered TK45 bellows, and install it on the
frames for 110GBP.  This is for the Canham type material.....  Compare this
to the Linhof cost, and you had best be sitting down when you do... the
Linhof run around $600 a set....OUCH!

I am about to send over my bellows to them for the work... do you want a set
as well?

Anyone else?  We might be able to get a deal on a few sets....

These are for the Linhof Technikardan 45 and 45S cameras.  The ones with the
double tapered bellows and the plastic frames.

On the subject of the CFH.. I had the same problems, especially with the
"white dot" Fidelity holders.  Finally had to give up on them.... They just
do not fit correctly.

Note....
Camera Bellows,
Units 3-5, St Paul's Road,
Balsall Heath,
Birmingham B12 8NG, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0) 121 440 1695 Fax: +44 (0) 121 440 0972

Frank Filippone
red735i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx