[pure-silver] Re: Light Leaks with Large Format

  • From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 12:02:09 -0800

It is always worth trying.... But I think the problem will be in
flexibility, especially since the TK45 closes up so thin.  The worst that
can happen is that the bellows need to be removed when putting the camera
away... a 1 minute problem.

Frank Filippone
red735i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On second thought, I will attempt a repair, what the heck, I have no use for
these bellows if I have to buy a new one anyway.