[projectaon] Re: Grand Master comment period [Books 15-20]

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 11:27:20 +0100

On 24/08/2012 00:00, Jonathan Blake wrote:
On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 3:13 PM, Jonathan Blake <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Regarding the re-release, I still have some Wolf's Bane issues on my
to-do list. I don't see any New Order issues on that list. Is that
because you haven't hit us with them yet? :)

Scratch that. I found 'em.

There shouldn't be too many NO issues, if I remember correctly. We did a pretty good job of them the first time around. We had a strong base to build from, after all, with the preceding 20 books and the 4 Grey Star ones.