[projectaon] Re: Fan Suggestion

  • From: Jonathan Blake <jonathan.blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 09:23:25 -0700

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 4:13 AM, Simon Osborne<outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi
>
> A gamebook fan has contacted me with some comments about the PA editions.
> I've implemented some fixes he mentioned, but he also made the following
> suggestion:
>
> Per Jorner wrote:
>>
>> A suggestion: when clicking the "View online" option for any of the books,
>> I think it would be more useful to go to the table of contents instead of
>> the title page where you have to scroll down to the bottom of the screen
>> to get anywhere. Someone who's reading a book for the very first time can
>> easily click the topmost link and get the title page anyway.

[Found this in my Drafts folder from over 3 years ago! Figured what
the heck, send it anyway.]

I'm primarily concerned that the an explanation of the License appear
on the book's first page. Plus, the first time user may be slightly
confused about where to start unless we drop them into the flow of
things.