[projectaon] Re: Grand Master comment period [Books 15-20]

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 17:07:32 +0100

On 15/08/2012 18:12, Jonathan Blake wrote:
On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 2:58 AM, Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 01/08/2012 23:53, Jonathan Blake wrote:

I can't recall if it's on the list you're working on, but we also need to
discuss the changes made to Book 17 respecting increasing the instant-death
chances for using the Sommerswerd in Xaagon. There was general agreement
back when it was mooted, but we should ensure we're happy with the changes
made before an official release.

Can someone jog my memory about these changes?

This week is finally over!

After a brief look through the Errata, the modifications amount to the following:

35: Added ‘If you win the fight and you used the Sommerswerd, turn to 173’. Replaced ‘If you win the fight,’ with ‘If you win the fight without using the Sommerswerd,’.

96: Added ‘If you used the Sommerswerd, turn to 238.’.

281: Added ‘If you win the fight and you used the Sommerswerd, turn to 173’. Replaced ‘If you win the fight,’ with ‘If you win the fight without using the Sommerswerd,’.

287: Added ‘If you used the Sommerswerd, turn to 238.’.