Re: [PCWorks] Computer is too slow

  • From: LarryB <larryb227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 17:14:33 -0500

Thanks Hugh, I have run all the spyware, antivir*s programs I have and
they have found things but hasn't helped so far. As I mentioned I have
the startup programs to a bare minimum. I have also run defrag, and chkdsk.
The Event Viewer shows one error during startup called "service control
manager" then about 10 "information" tags after the error.
It also shows several DHCP type "warnings" that are probably due to the
wireless setup.
I have no idea what to do with any of these.

LarryB
K & L Electronics
South Carolina