Re: [PCWorks] Computer is too slow

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin-OrpheusComputing.com & ComputersCustomBuilt.com" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 07:57:57 -0600

Diskeeper used to be free.  I looked around and found the free
version here:
http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Utilities/Access_Control_Utilities/Diskeeper.html

I don't think the free version will do the PF or MTF.  You can
get a free PF defrag here:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897426.aspx
-Clint

God Bless