-=PCTechTalk=- Re: when sending emails.

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 12:53:45 -0800

I am a Scrippy nut!

You can make very nice stationery without getting too complicated.

It makes it easy and just about anyone can do it.  If you ONLY worked with
their samples and just changed out graphics you could do lovely work! I am
including the link to Scrippy in case anyone is interested in looking at it.
www.Scrippy.com.

But, there is no accounting for taste..and folks who do not preview their
work really drive me nuts....
I agreee whole-heartedly about the color of the text and backgrounds.

Why do something and make it unreadable?

Rose
Las Vegas