-=PCTechTalk=- Re: when sending emails.

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 11:12:10 -0500

I've been on the net too long... I've warned everyone to not send me jokes
anymore. I might the occasional really hilarious "small" movie clip, or
audio or joke or whatever. But, nothing near the amount I received when I
first started and was gung-ho about email and had the entire world forward
me jokes.
:o)

---Troth