-=PCTechTalk=- Re: when sending emails.

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 08:49:28 -0800

There may be a way for AOLers but if many people are like an 84 year old
person I know who REFUSES to learn unless she stumbles into
something.....and with her memory the way it is anymore.....it's too much to
ask to change anything. She went BACK to AOL because she swore she couldn't
learn another ISP program. She is used to AOL so she went back.  hmmmm