-=PCTechTalk=- Re: when sending emails.

  • From: "Lil Cruz" <lilcruz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 14:02:37 -0300

Although I do enjoy jokes... sometimes, and if they are really funny <g>...
I think just too much junk is being passed on indiscriminately.
Unfortunately, people just don't realise the harm that can come from
forwarding and opening everything they receive.  That is how you get put
into spam lists and get all those pesky little virii, not to mention
cyberspace congestion <vbg>  Another thing I hate is when people find a
funny website that offers to send and invite to "your friends"... they fill
in your addy and presto you are on that website and heaven knows what else's
list!

Lil