-=PCTechTalk=- Re: when sending emails.

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 13:29:12 -0500

Great idea!! I think I'll try that! I may start with my
sister! although, she has gotten better about it!
My mom has a webTV, and it is near impossible, and too
complicated  for her to remove all of this stuff. So I let
her go. Sometimes she'll forward something to me and ask me
to clean it for her so she can send it out to someone. She
doesn't even know about attachments, because if an e-mail
comes in with 30 attachments, in hers, it is just all one
big e-mail with every one of them already opened.
Cris