-=PCTechTalk=- Re: External Drive Enlocsure Kit. - Bargain announcement from your personal gadget shopper! - CHANGE IN OFFER!

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 13:10:18 -0800

The rebate is something you get at the store when you purchase it.

But, I just found out..and I apologize for this..you have to purchase a
Hitachi hard drive... Then..the whole hard drive and case package to get the
kit's $30 rebate.  I am sorry..that was not clear to me before.

So, you just get the $15 rebate on the case alone.

Here is a link to the whole sale..of the two together

http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=21683

Cost in after $140 in rebates...($35 instant) is $60 for the 160 GB hard
drive with the kit.

That is a pretty good deal...if you can use the 160 GB hard drive.

Rose
Las Vegas