-=PCTechTalk=- Re: when sending emails.

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 09:22:21 -0500

Nicely said! I have a friend who is absolutely phenominal
using Scrippy. It takes more than real talent to do what she
does. She has to have her math skills down. Same with the
complicated OE stationery. You need to know your math to put
in the equations to make things work and come together. I
have seen some absolutely gorgeous stationeries! And - there
is nothing worse than someone who puts together a piece that
you can't read. They put too small of a font, or a font that
is hard to read - or colors that just don't work.
This is what makes the world go around!! Different programs
for different uses!!
Cris