-=PCTechTalk=- Re: when sending emails.

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 16:04:39 -0800

Hi Milady,
I have been know to put those who do not follow the list/group rules on=
 moderated status.

I have told my friends and anyone else who will listen that I only do plain=
 text no attachments no HTML

Send all the messages back to the folks who send them with all the=
 'extras'.

While raising teenagers there was a program called Tough Love to teach them=
 that they had to obey the family rules<G>

MtM
******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 3/3/2005 at 3:56 PM milady wrote:

uh huh. good idea as always BUT saying and then getting whoever to
co-operate?....sometimes you might as well be talking to a brick wall.
Some
people on my e-mail list NEVER do anything but send stuff. No personal
notes, and they don't respond to personal notes TO them, they just send
stuff.  I ended up creating a mail rule and folder for those and every so
often I dump that folder.