-=PCTechTalk=- Re: when sending emails.

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 15:56:04 -0800

uh huh. good idea as always BUT saying and then getting whoever to
co-operate?....sometimes you might as well be talking to a brick wall.  Some
people on my e-mail list NEVER do anything but send stuff. No personal
notes, and they don't respond to personal notes TO them, they just send
stuff.  I ended up creating a mail rule and folder for those and every so
often I dump that folder.