-=PCTechTalk=- Re: when sending emails.

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 17:36:33 -0500

I need to think of a polite way to tell a few people to take my name off of
their lists as I do not like to receive all of their jokes, miscellaneous
stuff, etc.. other than something I am corresponding with them about.  I see
my name with a ton of their friends etc.. and I guess they forward their
jokes or whatever to all of us just because I have corresponded in the past
with them.

christy