-=PCTechTalk=- Re: puzzling problem

  • From: "Matt Moceri" <matt.moceri@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 19:17:55 -0400

It makes it easier to get at things.  Now you can plug or un-plug hardware
without having to deal with the case.  Since I've done this many times I have a
switch from another computer case.  (I've always tested a mobo before putting
it in a case.) Before I got that switch I would have the case near by with the
wire from the case plugged into the board.  If you have an old case, take out
the switch with the wires and use that.
Matt