-=PCTechTalk=- Re: puzzling problem

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 13:48:41 -0400

Jo Ann,
    If you feel that the extra work isn't too much, then go ahead and
consider it.  Remember that some systems (Dell, for example) use proprietary
PS's, so you'll want to compare the specs you find on the PS stickers before
making the swap (I know you said this is a custom box, but I have to put
this here for anyone else facing similar circumstances).  You might also
want to consider Matt's suggestion for assembling the system outside of the
case to make things easier to reach.

http://tinyurl.com/ypbuue

"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"