-=PCTechTalk=- Re: puzzling problem

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 21:19:51 -0400

Jo Ann,
    Save yourself some grief and try their old 300W supply again.  It won't
overload if everything is already unplugged/disconnected and it'll tell you
if the 400W from your son got fried by the throwing of that 110V switch.  If
you get the beeps with the old PS connected, you'll know that the owner
needs to buy a new, more powerful PS.  If you don't get anything "new" with
the old PS, you'll know the 400 is more than likely not the problem and that
something else somewhere else still isn't right.  But, either way, you'll
still have your own system still intact.        :O)

http://tinyurl.com/ypbuue

"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"